Thursday, July 21, 2005

Personal Agenda of Riau’s Student

Zamhasari Jamil, born on Friday, 22 Dzulhijjah 1400 H was awarded a B.A (Hons.) degree in Islamic Studies from the University of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in 2004.

Before leaving home for India in 2001, I was completed my Senior Secondary School at Pondok Pesantren Dar El-Hikmah, Pekanbaru and my Junior High School at MTs. Mu’allimin and my Elementary School at SDN No.024 Rantau Panjang Kiri. The last both still in Kecamatan Kubu, my homevillage in the Province of Riau.

On 15 August 2002, I was elected as a president of Indonesian Students’ Association in India for period 2002-2003.

My agenda launched and released below is dedicated to my beloved one who wants to know more about myself personally. The source of answers in the interview is truly based on from the deeply of my heart.

Here, everyone are welcoming to visit all the corners of my personal blog at www.e-tafakkur.blogspot.com. And then have a nice journey for reading my personal agenda … … …

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I do what I love and I love what I do.

The most impressive moment of your life?
My first sight to twin minars of Masjidil Haram and Ka’bah in the bright night of Friday respectively.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Books, mostly religious books. Once in my early days in India, I spent about Rs.5.000 (now about Rp.1.000.000) in one day at a bookshop in New Delhi. I also have spent RSA. 814 (about Rp.3.000.000) for books in a bookshop “Maktabah Islami al-Asadi” in Mekkah Al-Mukarromah.

In one line, describe your self …
Arrogant, ambitious, humorous and sensitive.

Your life’s mantra …
I love and care to whom who has a sense of loving and caring to the childs.

Your life’s motto …
I am coming to take on, going back to bring out then being a companion in my life.

People/things closest to your heart?
My beloved mom, my dad, my grandmas and my grandfas.

If you could change one thing about your self, what would that be?
My Shaggy’s hair and I would like to be more organised and focused.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would that be?
To reunite all my families who have separated by our different professions.

Your ideal woman?
Someone who is romantique and to whom I can share a good idea, laugh and love.

Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
Hopefully, I would be a Ph.D candidate and teaching at university. Have my own home and have a perfect wife.

Who would you like to be born as next from your wife?
A normal baby who grows up to become the ‘qari and or qori’ah’ and an intelect person.

If you have someone’s messege to you and then you want to share, what would that be?
Once my teacher told me that Imam Syafi’i came and reported to his teacher, Imam Waki’, that Imam Syafi’i facing a hard to memorize. Then Imam Waki’ asked Imam Syafi’i to stop from any kind of sins. Imam Waki’ also reported him that knowledge is a bright light. And the bright light of Almighty Allah will not be given to the sinner.

If you marooned on a desert island, who or what would you like to have as your companion?
My family and my ideal woman.

What is your favourite place and you have ever dreamt to visit?
Eiffel tower in Paris.

What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Open my eyes, reading a remembrance of getting up and sitting on the bed for a while.

And the last thing before going to bed?
Taking ablution, reading a remembrance to sleep and then smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger iida315 said...

terlalu sempurna. hmmm....

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home